Senior Consultant Microsoft Power Platform
Standort flexibelHamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandTMS Consulting
Context of the Role
At Implico, we have provided leading solutions that digitalize business processes across the supply chain for energy and natural resources for the past 40 years. Our global presence and expertise are the primary tools we use to increase the efficiency of our customers in the fields of tank storage management, secondary distribution, and fuels retailing. Our solutions are customized to our clients’ specific requirements and help them to optimize their business processes while increasing their profitability.
The Business Process Automation Team is seeking a Senior Consultant for Microsoft Power Platform with extensive knowledge in consulting and delivering solutions with a special focus on Power Automate and Power Apps. In this context, you will design and develop Power Platform components to enhance our TMS core system offering based on Azure and Microsoft D365
- As a technical and functional expert in all components of the Power Platform, you develop solutions in accordance with product owners and customer requirements.
- You advise our customers regarding process optimizations and define to-be processes in workshops.
- Based on analysis results, you architect and design best practice solutions within the referenced space.
- You are an initiative-taking member in delivering successful projects.
- You conduct requirements analysis, fill the backlog, and create test cases taking part in functional- and integration tests.
- You prepare and present in workshops, customer meetings, trainings, and project alignment in German and English.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, business informatics or comparable professional training.
- Four to five years experience in designing and implement Power Platform solutions for either diverse industries or within the energy sector.
- Microsoft Power Platform certified, preferably one of the following exams passed:
- Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200)
- Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400)
- Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (PL-600)
- You’ve collected project experience with Microsoft Entra ID, on-premise data gateways, and dataflows.
- Additional knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions are beneficial.
- Experienced in conceptualizing complex business problems in an on-premise environment as well as cloud migration initiatives and cloud projects.
- Sound consulting methodology knowledge while maintaining a pragmatic mentality regarding customer requirement analysis.
- Preferred skills in agile techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, and Design Thinking to drive development and change management initiatives.
- Your are fluent in German and English.
What you can expect from us:
- We Support mobile and flexible working - even from abroad
- Our working time account helps you to balance your work and private life.
- A works council that is there to help and advise you
- As a matter of course, 30 days of vacation per year
- We're committed to helping you grow through our integrated Career System
- Continuing education and training are very important to us, and we practice it in an open way.
- Configure any type of JobRad - or several at once
- Events promote our open and team-oriented culture
- You'll get to interact with international colleagues and clients.
- And our global team is growing. Become part of it!
We look forward to receiving your application - online via our application portal. This way we can ensure a faster application process. It is also the easiest way for you to send us your application!