Senior Supply Chain Management Consultant - D365
Hamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandTMS Consulting
Welcome to the Implico Group! We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide and are recognized as a global market leader thanks to our innovative (cloud) software solutions and comprehensive consulting expertise. We are trusted by major refineries, gas station and tank farm operators for their IT solutions. We support the industry in the development of liquid and gaseous fuels and renewable energies. We look back with pride on 40 years of company history and are ready for new milestones. Together with you, we want to further advance our goals and drive forward the digitalization of the industry.
Be part of the success story - become a member of the Implico Group!
- Do you love new experiences?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative and dynamic company that values a good work-life balance?
- Do you want to surpass yourself and continue to develop?
- Then you've come to the right place!
Join us and become part of the Implico family!
Context of the Role:
Our customers manage the Operations, Logistics and the Inventory of their modern tank terminals with our terminal management system (TMS) OpenTAS. This includes automation functionalities in Operations and integration with customer business systems. All measurement data, certificates, stock data and others are available in the system in real time.
OpenTAS is based on a client server architecture based on an Oracle database and a Windows client.
The next generation OpenTAS NG will be a Web application based on Microsoft Dynamics D365, Microsoft Power Platform and Azure Cloud.
- As an expert in logistics and sales processes, you will support the implementation of Microsoft D365 supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of our customers
- You will consult our customers in the process analysis and definition of to-be processes and SCM solutions leveraging Microsoft D365 standard functionalities.
- Based on the results of a FIT/GAP analyses you will support the customer to identify change impacts and you create solution designs to meet the customer requirements
- During projects you will define test cases meeting customer requirements and conduct functional- and integration tests
- You will support the customer to prepare trainings and you will train the key users
- Your tasks will include preparing, conducting and following up on customer presentations and workshops in German and English
- Based on requirements you will define test cases for functional and integration testing
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, business informatics or comparable professional training
- Relevant professional experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Excellent Microsoft D365 SCM knowledge
- Sound experience in the design and conception of solutions for complex business problems
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Proactive planning and efficient execution of tasks
- Strong communication skills, Change Management skills are an asset
- Ability to lead workshops and discussions with customers
- Proof of relevant Microsoft certification
- Fluency in German and English
What you can expect from us:
- We support mobile and flexible working - even from abroad
- Our working time account helps you to balance work and private life
- A works council that provides you with advice and support
- 30 days of vacation per year are a matter of course for us
- We promote your development through our integrated career system
- Further and advanced training is very important to us and is practiced openly.
- Configure any type of JobRad - or several at once
- Events promote our open and team-oriented culture
- You will be dealing with international colleagues and customers.
- And our global team is growing. Become a part of it!
We look forward to receiving your application - preferably online via our application portal. This way we can ensure a faster application process. It's also the easiest way for you to send us your application documents!