SAP Senior Developer (m/w/d)
Hamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandSAP Projects
Welcome to the Implico Group. We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We are a global market leader based on our (cloud) software solutions and consulting competencies. Major refineries, service stations and tank farm operators rely on our IT Solutions. We accompany the industry's further development towards liquid and gaseous fuels and renewable energies.
Proudly we look back on 40 years of comprehensive company history. During this time, we have achieved a great deal, but we are far from finished. Together with you, we want to achieve even more and continue to drive forward the digitalization of the industry.
Become a part of the Implico Group!
- Overall internal responsibilities including Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
- Provide guidance to the implementation team during solution implementation and act as an intermediary between delivery channels and the various architecture domains to ensure overall alignment
- Have a strong attention to detail, high standards when it comes to code quality, and the ability to discover and improve issues in the overall code base.
- Assume governance responsibilities for sub-projects or smaller projects
- In-depth professional experience of several years in the area of SAP technologies (ABAP, Interfaces, UI5, Migration)
- Profound industry and SAP solution knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA coupled with SAP best practice knowledge
- Strong interest in current innovations regarding SAP and IT landscape
- Knowledge of implementing interfaces between SAP and external systems
- Experience with SAP Gateway Services and CDS Views
- Development Skills and experience with Fiori/UI5 (is a plus)
- Good overview knowledge of SAP standard modules (IS-OIL is a plus)
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English (German optional)
- Ability to work in a team, innovative spirit, and assertiveness
What you can expect from us
- We promote mobile and flexible working - also from abroad.
- Our working time account helps you achieve a good work-life balance.
- A works council that supports you with advice and support.
- 30 vacation days per year are a matter of course.
- We promote your development through our integrated career system.
- Further education and training is extremely important to us and is openly practiced.
- Configure any type of JobRad - or several.
- Events promote our open and team-oriented corporate culture.
- You will get in touch with colleagues and customers on an international level.
- And our global team is growing and growing.
We look forward to receiving your resume – online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a fast application process. Please indicate the earliest possible starting date for you and your salary expectations.