Head of SAP Consulting (m/w/d)
Hamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandSAP Projects
Welcome to the Implico Group. We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We are a global market leader. This is based on our (cloud) software solutions and consulting expertise. Major refineries and operators of service stations and tank farms put their trust in our IT solutions. We support the further development of the industry in the direction of liquid and gaseous fuels as well as renewable energies. We are proud to look back on 40 years of company history. We have achieved a lot in that time, but our work is not yet done. Together with you, we want to achieve even more and continue to drive the digitalization of the industry. Join us!
Context of the Role
At Implico, we have provided leading solutions that digitalize business processes across the supply chain for energy and natural resources for the past 40 years. Our global presence and expertise are the primary tools we use to increase the efficiency of our customers in the fields of tank storage management, secondary distribution, and fuels retailing. Our solutions are customized to our clients’ specific requirements and help them to optimize their business processes while increasing their profitability.
The Business Process Automation Team is seeking a Senior Consultant for Microsoft Power Platform with extensive knowledge in consulting and delivering solutions with a special focus on Power Automate and Power Apps. In this context, you will design and develop Power Platform components to enhance our TMS core system offering based on Azure and Microsoft D365.
- Lead and develop the SAP Consulting organization to deliver process and solution consulting for e2e processes leveraging standard functionalities in S4/HANA and the functionalities of Business Transformation Platform (BTP)
- Be part of the global Consulting leadership team and take responsibility for driving the Implico growth journey with process & solution consulting forward.
- Be a trusted and strategic advisor to our clients to help them to optimize their business processes and adapt them to the Implico standard products.
- Guide and advise our clients to identify improvement opportunities along the value chain and provide input for the Implico product roadmap.
- Support the Sales and Business Development teams to build and sustain a long-term relationship for both new and existing clients.
- Provide thought leadership on the latest technologies and trends and contribute to overall Implico thought leadership in our industries and to industry partners.
- Be a visible leader in our global Consulting practices and support the strategic and operational development and growth of our consulting organization.
- Lead and develop the SAP Consulting team to ensure resilience and efficient utilization of the team.
- Budget Owner of the SAP Consulting Organization
- 5+ years background in consulting, with experience in bulk logistics and process improvement
- 3-5 years background in a leadership position being able to form and develop a team of SAP Consulting experts
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of SAP ERP and BTP technology and trends
- A degree in computer science, economics, engineering, or a related field would be beneficial.
- Language skills - fluent in German and English.
What you can expect from us:
- We Support mobile and flexible working - even from abroad
- Our working time account helps you to balance your work and private life.
- A works council that is there to help and advise you
- As a matter of course, 30 days of vacation per year
- We're committed to helping you grow through our integrated Career System
- Continuing education and training are very important to us, and we practice it in an open way.
- Configure any type of JobRad - or several at once
- Events promote our open and team-oriented culture
- You'll get to interact with international colleagues and clients.
- And our global team is growing. Become part of it!
We look forward to receiving your application - online via our application portal. This way we can ensure a faster application process. It is also the easiest way for you to send us your application!