Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Standort flexibelHamburg, Hamburg, Deutschland
We are the Implico Group. We keep the world moving by fueling it with data. We offer solutions and services to digitize the supply chains of the bulk industry. Going beyond digitalization, we enable our customers to embrace new forms of collaboration. Every day, around 250 colleagues give their all to make Implico better and better. To ensure continuing progress on this journey, we need talents like you! Are you eager to take on interesting, varied tasks in the area of Engineering and Managed Services? Do you thrive to be part of an innovative, dynamic company that values a healthy work-life balance and offers you a wide range of opportunities for further development? Then you are a perfect fit for us.
- You will be a part of our awesome, tech-driven, cross-functional team in Hamburg, which is responsible for our Managed Services
- You will perform automated and manual testing
- You will take the test automation to the next level
- You will improve test strategy on automated and manual testing
- You will monitor the status of applications and identify the risks
- You have 3+ years hands-on software testing experience
- You have an ISTQB/ISEB certification (nice to have)
- You have hands-on experience in any Automation Framework like Cypress, Selenium Webdriver, Watir, webdriverIO, webdriverJS, Nightwatch, Protractor etc.
- You have extensive experience in Testing of API (Rest and Soap) and Web based applications
- You have extensive knowledge of test case specification and test automation in integration and acceptance testing
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in German & English
- You are passionate for software testing and curious of new IT technologies
- You have experience with CI/CD environments (e.g. Gitlab)
- You have experience with Cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure) (nice to have)
- You are willing to promote a positive culture of team collaboration
What we offer:
We offer a motivated and motivating team culture in an appreciative environment. At Implico, you find a good work-life balance, flexible working hours, and the possibility to work remotely. Of course, we happily support you in developing yourself further, both personally and professionally. For this, we provide an agile working landscape with flat hierarchies, good-humored colleagues, and exciting projects.
We look forward to receiving your application – preferably online via our career portal. This way we can guarantee a swift and smooth application process. Additionally, this is also the easiest way for you to send us your application documents. Click here to get straight to the job listing.