PMO Consultant (w/m/d)
Standort flexibelHamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandTMS Consulting
Welcome to the Implico Group. We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We are a global market leader based on our (cloud) software solutions and consulting competencies. Major refineries, service stations and tank farm operators rely on our IT Solutions. We accompany the industry's further development towards liquid and gaseous fuels and renewable energies.
Proudly we look back on 40 years of comprehensive company history. During this time, we have achieved a great deal, but we are far from finished. Together with you, we want to achieve even more and continue to drive forward the digitalization of the industry.
Become a part of the Implico Group!
We are a leading provider of solutions for business process digitalization in the supply chain of energy and natural resources. This includes the implementation of our products for terminal management OpenTAS, for secondary distribution management S/4HANA SDM and for modern fuels retailing management S/4HANA RFNO.
The delivery of our implementation projects is done by a project team.
The role of the PMO consultant is to support the Project Manager taking over typical PMO tasks. This includes definition and delivery of KPI’s and dashboards for reporting.
- Support Project Managers in Project Planning & Reporting
- Support Project Reporting
- Project & Project Portfolio Controlling
- Support Project Resource Planning
- Plan and manage small Projects
- Create project schedule and timeline
- Onsite activities may require 25 – 50% travel depending on the project phase
- Project planning, risk management, time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software and tool ideally MS Project and Jira
- MS Office knowledge
- Good command of English and German language, both written and spoken
- We encourage mobile and flexible working
- Our working time account serves your work-life balance
- A works council that supports you in word and deed
- 30 vacation days per year are a matter of course
- We promote your development through our integrated career system
- Further education and training is extremely important to us and is openly practiced
- Configure any kind of JobRad - or several at the same time
- Events promote our open and team-oriented corporate culture
- You will come into contact with colleagues and customers on an international level
- And our global team is growing - you can be part of it too
We look forward to receiving your application - preferably online via our application portal.
This way we can guarantee a faster process.
This is also the easiest way for you to send us all of your application documents!
What you can expect from us