Junior Consultant TMS
Standort flexibelHamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandTMS Consulting
Welcome to the Implico Group. We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We are a global market leader based on our (cloud) software solutions and consulting competencies. Major refineries, service stations and tank farm operators rely on our IT Solutions. We accompany the industry's further development towards liquid and gaseous fuels and renewable energies.
Proudly we look back on 40 years of comprehensive company history. During this time, we have achieved a great deal, but we are far from finished. Together with you, we want to achieve even more and continue to drive forward the digitalization of the industry.
Become a part of the Implico Group!
Our TMS System (Terminal Management System) OpenTAS supports the logistics and operations processes of Tank Terminal Operators. The Junior TMS Consultant needs to support the delivery of OpenTAS projects to our customers.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the project team, to collect, analyze, review and document customer requirements.
- Support the mapping of the customer requirements against the OpenTAS product.
- Support the creation of functional and technical system specifications.
- Configure / Setup New locations based on OpenTAS Solution Design and pre-defined procedures.
- Support the collection and cleansing of data for data migration.
- Develop test scripts jointly with customers based on best practice standards.
- Support Customer team in execution of User Acceptance Test with supervision from Implico team
- Support troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of test incidents.
- Support Go-live and Hyper-care activities until handover to Operations teams in Implico and Customer organizations is completed.
- Onsite activities may require 25 – 50% travel depending on the project phase
1. PERSONAL SKILLS
2. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- University graduate or in study, preferably in the fields of IT / Information Systems or business administration
- Good command of English and German language, both written and spoken.
- Basic knowledge of software implementation methods, tools and best practices would be an asset.
3. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
The following are some measurements that will be used to assess job performance:
- Successful delivery of technical activities that can be measured through:
- Timeliness of completion of assigned activities according to communicated delivery date.
- Compliance with functional/technical guidance.
- Accuracy and Technical Competence:
- Quality of deliverables and related documentation
- Effectiveness at communication and interactions with the Customer team
- Interpersonal Skills and capabilities
- Customer Stakeholder Satisfaction
- Project team members feedback
- Knowledge Management and learning:
- Willingness to learn processes and technologies.
- Development of presentation skills
- We encourage mobile and flexible working
- Our working time account serves your work-life balance
- A works council that supports you in word and deed
- 30 vacation days per year are a matter of course
- We promote your development through our integrated career system
- Further education and training is extremely important to us and is openly practiced
- Configure any kind of JobRad - or several at the same time
- Events promote our open and team-oriented corporate culture
- You will come into contact with colleagues and customers on an international level
- And our global team is growing - you can be part of it too
We look forward to receiving your application - preferably online via our application portal.
This way we can guarantee a faster process.
This is also the easiest way for you to send us all of your application documents!
What you can expect from us