Intelligent Automation Consulting - Director (m/f/d)
Standort flexibelHamburg, Hamburg, DeutschlandTMS Consulting
Welcome to the Implico Group. We manage supply chains in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We are a global market leader based on our (cloud) software solutions and consulting competencies. Major refineries, service stations and tank farm operators rely on our IT Solutions. We accompany the industry's further development towards liquid and gaseous fuels and renewable energies.
Proudly we look back on 40 years of comprehensive company history. During this time, we have achieved a great deal, but we are far from finished. Together with you, we want to achieve even more and continue to drive forward the digitalization of the industry.
Become a part of the Implico Group!
The Intelligent Automation Consulting Director is responsible for leading and developing a new Consulting business to provide expert guidance and support to clients in their adoption of intelligent automation technologies. The Director will work closely with clients to understand their business needs, assess their current technology landscape, and develop customized automation solutions that improve efficiency, reduce costs, and drive innovation.
- Develop a new Consulting business that enable us to deliver intelligent automation solutions to clients.
- Be part of the global Consulting leadership team and take responsibility for driving the Implico Growth journey with Intelligent Automation Solutions forward
- Be a trusted and strategic advisor to our clients to help them adopt an “Automation First” approach to maximize value from Intelligent Automation.
- Guide our clients to identify automation opportunities, evaluate the associated added value for our clients, and assist in the development of their automation roadmap.
- Develop long-term client relationships and help driving the business development and sales process for both new and existing clients
- Lead client engagements with a focus on automation, digital transformation, and operational excellence with our own and/or partner related resources
- Lead deployment teams to scope, plan, execute and deliver client engagements on time and budget
- Develop Intelligent Automation Services jointly with Manged Services Unit based on customer requirements
- Provide thought leadership on the latest intelligent automation technologies and trends and contribute to overall Implico thought leadership in our industries and to industry partners.
- Be a visible leader in our global Consulting practices and support the strategic and operational development and growth of our consulting organization locally and globally
- Travel and meetings with customers as needed
- 5+ years background in consulting, with experience in business process optimization and automation technologies
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
- a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field would be beneficial, as would professional certifications in automation technologies
What you can expect from us
- We promote mobile and flexible working - also from abroad.
- Our working time account helps you achieve a good work-life balance.
- A works council that supports you with advice and support.
- 30 vacation days per year are a matter of course.
- We promote your development through our integrated career system.
- Further education and training is extremely important to us and is openly practiced.
- Configure any type of JobRad - or several.
- Events promote our open and team-oriented corporate culture.
- You will get in touch with colleagues and customers on an international level.
- And our global team is growing and growing.
We look forward to receiving your resume – online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a fast application process. Please indicate the earliest possible starting date for you and your salary expectations.